Installing and setting up Grok under mod_wsgi
This Tutorial applies to:
This Tutorial is intended for: Server Administrators
- Introduction Grok and WSGI
- Why use Apache and mod_wsgi for Grok? There are many WSGI servers available. Why is mod_wsgi a good option?
- Setting up a clean Linux server When starting with a new server, it's important to get all required packages in place before beginning.
- Installing and configuring mod_wsgi mod_wsgi is installed the same way as any Apache module
- Configuring a Grok site under mod_wsgi Grok can be installed with setup tools and a Grok site can be easily created using the included grokproject tool.